Age of Valor
login.php?sid=aadc633aaef4e49ad6262ada07e24503 profile.php?mode=register&sid=aadc633aaef4e49ad6262ada07e24503 faq.php?sid=aadc633aaef4e49ad6262ada07e24503 memberlist.php?sid=aadc633aaef4e49ad6262ada07e24503 search.php?sid=aadc633aaef4e49ad6262ada07e24503 index.php?sid=aadc633aaef4e49ad6262ada07e24503
Site Links: Home :: Features :: Connection Guide

Age of Valor Forum Index » Guilds/Factions » JLA membership
JLA membership
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quote
Vaneldarou

Hi. My main character is Vaneldarou. My alts include: Harry, Tae Kwon Do, Sun Tzu, Edison, Threedee, Herman Survivor, and more. I have been playing on this server for just over 2 months.

My wife also plays here. Some of her characters include: Shantey, Kat, Diam, and more. She has been on the server one month longer than I have.

We would both like you join your guild. I am interested in experiencing UO on a group level. I might try pvp, although my wife will not.

We play everyday and have both donated to the server.

If you need more info just [c me to meet and chat....

Thanks for your consideration.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:34 am Reply with quote
Plastic Man

Talk to "A Lumpy Pickle" or Nexus Graveheart in game, They should have the guild tag Council Member. They handle recruitment as I am currently not all that active in game, even though I still check the boards daily (I am the Guild Leader/Founder of JLA).

The Charter is somewhwat out of date ATM, the council is going to iron out recruitment and when its all be agreed on I will re edit the charter to reflect an changes in recruitment policy.

But in the mean time like I said contact one of those two in game Even if by some fluke you spot me, I no longer recruit personally because I've left it in their capable hands, and its only fair to have recruiting handled by more active players (Of which I am told there are a good number).
Age of Valor Forum Index » Guilds/Factions