Age of Valor
login.php?sid=984d70bb9138ec5e986c53cd46b54c40 profile.php?mode=register&sid=984d70bb9138ec5e986c53cd46b54c40 faq.php?sid=984d70bb9138ec5e986c53cd46b54c40 memberlist.php?sid=984d70bb9138ec5e986c53cd46b54c40 search.php?sid=984d70bb9138ec5e986c53cd46b54c40 index.php?sid=984d70bb9138ec5e986c53cd46b54c40
Site Links: Home :: Features :: Connection Guide

Age of Valor Forum Index » Guilds/Factions » Hey CoM Goto page 1, 2  Next
Hey CoM
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quote
Alvar

Thanks for the silver on dying alot. Nubs.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quote
Lymus

How to win 2v3:

Recruit 10 Necromancers (SL Max Level Guards)
Have one person spam wither
Other one heals.

It all works.

BTW. Thanks for the 100 silver.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quote
Alvar

Lymus wrote:
How to win 2v3:

Recruit 10 Necromancers (SL Max Level Guards)
Have one person spam wither
Other one heals.

It all works.

BTW. Thanks for the 100 silver.

NP - We got 7k silver
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:31 am Reply with quote
Lymus

How so? You only got 2 kill points. E machine is in the negatives, if I remember right.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:47 am Reply with quote
Alvar

So? I was at -2, went to 2.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:48 am Reply with quote
E.Machine

how to win 2 vs 3? are you saying we had 3? dude, we only have 2 players in the faction right now.

well 3 as of like 5 minutes ago.

And what the fuck was up with tonight? We had a completely fair fight which I was definately enjoying, and then 3 more CoM come out of nowhere? Like give me a break and grow some balls.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:52 am Reply with quote
Lymus

E.Machine wrote:
how to win 2 vs 3? are you saying we had 3? dude, we only have 2 players in the faction right now.

well 3 as of like 5 minutes ago.

And what the fuck was up with tonight? We had a completely fair fight which I was definately enjoying, and then 3 more CoM come out of nowhere? Like give me a break and grow some balls.

We had 3. Me, Nish, and Luci.

I'm not talking about at Minoc. Me and Alvar were talking about Skara. =P

a wondernoob was stat training. If you can't kill him when he has 30 STR, 30 DEX, and 50 INT, maybe there's something a little off. Just a little. Hell, you could have cursed me and I'd have no armour. No joke.

=P
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:09 am Reply with quote
E.Machine

bleh. All I saw was a 2vs2 fight get turned into a 4vs2 or more. Just saw many more orange names around the screen.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quote
Lymus

Yep. That'd be at Minoc. I actually got me, Fuzzy, and Draco to leave so just Luci and Alvar was there. Took me a couple minutes (20 or so) to do it. But, we eventually let them two 1v1 =\

The Skara Brae thing was better, though. Just wish I wasn't lagging then so bad.

I know both sides were lagging. That was a horrible lag spike while we're at it. Made me cringe o.-
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quote
Alvar

Lymus wrote:
Yep. That'd be at Minoc. I actually got me, Fuzzy, and Draco to leave so just Luci and Alvar was there. Took me a couple minutes (20 or so) to do it. But, we eventually let them two 1v1 =\

The Skara Brae thing was better, though. Just wish I wasn't lagging then so bad.

I know both sides were lagging. That was a horrible lag spike while we're at it. Made me cringe o.-

Honestly, both were fun, and I suppose the uneven-ness of minoc more than made up for the uneven-ness in skara with the guards Razz But in Skara, you should have all just picked a target, and all did explo on one of us, would have died np.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quote
Red Squirrel
AoV Owner

Yeah I talked to the provider about the lag, they said all is ok at their end (what i feared they'd say) so I really don't know guys... I mean, I did all the tests you could imagine and just can't fix whatever is causing it.

my blog

Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quote
Lymus

We should set up a 3v3. Choose a random town that's semi-even. Have factions start on the N,S,E, and W sides. That'd be some fun crap. =)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:28 am Reply with quote
Chili

I think I like Alvar.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:28 pm Reply with quote
Gaiava Arkkaza

Well, I dont think I've lost a 1v1 fight here unless if It was lag, with exception of my duels vs squirrel, cause jesus, that char is retarded, or rat, AI WHORE OF THE DEVIL!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quote
Lymus

Gaiava Arkkaza wrote:
Well, I dont think I've lost a 1v1 fight here unless if It was lag, with exception of my duels vs squirrel, cause jesus, that char is retarded, or rat, AI WHORE OF THE DEVIL!

You've lost 1v1 duels against me.
Age of Valor Forum Index » Guilds/Factions