Age of Valor
login.php?sid=e235839ff425d61ada9232401bc0f7f0 profile.php?mode=register&sid=e235839ff425d61ada9232401bc0f7f0 faq.php?sid=e235839ff425d61ada9232401bc0f7f0 memberlist.php?sid=e235839ff425d61ada9232401bc0f7f0 search.php?sid=e235839ff425d61ada9232401bc0f7f0 index.php?sid=e235839ff425d61ada9232401bc0f7f0
Site Links: Home :: Features :: Connection Guide

Age of Valor Forum Index » Guilds/Factions » FART guild is looking for champ raiders and friendly pvp Goto page 1, 2  Next
FART guild is looking for champ raiders and friendly pvp
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quote
DOCTOR THUNDER

yeah, its not cool to raid. but its fun and keeps the fel excitement up. Think of it as the FART way of saying hello. Usually I give back the scrolls anyways or roll for the 120s. I am not looking for asshats or people looking to add inches to their e-peen, just people who can handle some friendly pvp.

Requirements:
#1 First and foremost, you have to help the newer players. That doesn't mean give them stuff. FART members are not the salvation army. But some good advice and a kick in the ass are usually the best thing for new players.

#2 Keep a cool head. You win some, you lose some. The people we raid will probably not be happy and will talk metric tons of shit. FART members have to keep it cool and not get wrapped up in it. The people you raid one day might become hunting partners.

#3 Don't win all the time. Let the other guys have fun too. I know that sounds fucked up, but a good FART member will let himself die, deal with the shittalking, and say "good job on killing me". Thats what gets people coming back to fel.

I have a few ppl in mind for the guild, and anyone that is interested please get ahold of me. I don't care how long you have played on valor, what your bank balance is, how many AoAs you have in your suit, how many times you have killed Reco, etc. I just want good people that understand that pvp does not have to be "I kill = I win, I die = I lose".
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quote
d.

Hey Doc, once you get some members let me know if you are interested in warring =R=. We won't try to gank or AFK kill, and we will be pretty respectful. If you guys are seeking some good/fun pvp, we will always be up for it =].
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quote
DOCTOR THUNDER

that really sounds fun. Other than the fact that you are 100 times better than I am at pvp. But hey, I think it will be fun anyways. Hopefully I can get some guys together and see what happens.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quote
d.

sounds good =]. I look forward to it.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:25 am Reply with quote
E.Machine

Just so you guys know, I take no prisoners.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:57 am Reply with quote
Plastic Man

I take prisoners and make them work for me at my sweat shop. They make me things and love to do so for the -$1/day I pay them. I'm and equal opportunity um "Employer" All you have to do is kiss the dirt for me XD

Now on a serious note, I might make a character or switch one to FART Doc, some character to just mess around on some PvP with occasionally XD
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:04 am Reply with quote
Minky

Instead of going out this way, why not take up a nightly PVP session? I'd love to get into some of that action, but sadly I retain the PVP skillz of a paraplegic midget. Then again, they'd probably do better than I.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quote
Lymus

Minky wrote:
Instead of going out this way, why not take up a nightly PVP session? I'd love to get into some of that action, but sadly I retain the PVP skillz of a paraplegic midget. Then again, they'd probably do better than I.

Play a mage and smash your face into a keyboard.

Wait. Crap. I'm a mage.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:08 pm Reply with quote
ninja2007

hmmm doc i would but i hate the guild name fart. Why would you want to run around with FART as your guild tag hehe
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quote
Lymus

ninja2007 wrote:
hmmm doc i would but i hate the guild name fart. Why would you want to run around with FART as your guild tag hehe

I was considering, from the explaination, it seemed like a cool guild. But I didn't really want a "FART" tag.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quote
DOCTOR THUNDER

oh jeez, why is everyone hating on the fart tag?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quote
Red Squirrel
AoV Owner

I think its funny tbh.

my blog

Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:36 am Reply with quote
Lymus

Red Squirrel wrote:
I think its funny tbh.

It's kinda funny. The paradox of "We're a mature, friendly guild named FART"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quote
Minky

I'm all for the FART tag, it's splendid things like this that make life more vibrant.

On OSI, I held the tag [GAY], standing for Gippers Against Yuppies. To continue the farce of it all, we had another guild named [YAG] and kept nightly wars going. Mostly nightly deaths on my part.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quote
ninja2007

DOCTOR THUNDER wrote:
oh jeez, why is everyone hating on the fart tag?

cause we love you doc, ill join but i want to be the big cheese Razz
FART guild is looking for champ raiders and friendly pvp
Age of Valor Forum Index » Guilds/Factions