Age of Valor
login.php?sid=e72c25386710af12bf8f941940a3c2bf profile.php?mode=register&sid=e72c25386710af12bf8f941940a3c2bf faq.php?sid=e72c25386710af12bf8f941940a3c2bf memberlist.php?sid=e72c25386710af12bf8f941940a3c2bf search.php?sid=e72c25386710af12bf8f941940a3c2bf index.php?sid=e72c25386710af12bf8f941940a3c2bf
Site Links: Home :: Features :: Connection Guide

Age of Valor Forum Index » Guilds/Factions » JLA, The ressurection.
JLA, The ressurection.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:04 am Reply with quote
Plastic Man

JLA will be resurrected. I have talke dot a few of the old members and some of them will play more. Perosnally I will be looking for new recruits. A new council will be appointed out of active members. And we will be revived to the force we were before I took time off.

As part of this:
A) The roster will be cleaned of inactive members. Old members have one week from this post to check in or they will be removed.
B) JLA will as of now be scouting for new recruits. Any interested should contact me in game. If I have denied you repeatedly you will most like still be denied because there were reaosns in the first place, but new applicants will be accepted.
C) JLA Pvpers will be joining a True Britainian sub Guild called Absolute Justice, JLA. I will take this time to offer alliance to any other TB guild. JLA intends to show a good front in the PvP arena now as well as PvM. JLA? will remain a PvM and crafting guild for our support characters.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quote
Mosin

Plastic Man wrote:
JLA will be resurrected. I have talke dot a few of the old members and some of them will play more. Perosnally I will be looking for new recruits. A new council will be appointed out of active members. And we will be revived to the force we were before I took time off.

As part of this:
A) The roster will be cleaned of inactive members. Old members have one week from this post to check in or they will be removed.
B) JLA will as of now be scouting for new recruits. Any interested should contact me in game. If I have denied you repeatedly you will most like still be denied because there were reaosns in the first place, but new applicants will be accepted.
C) JLA Pvpers will be joining a True Britainian sub Guild called Absolute Justice, JLA. I will take this time to offer alliance to any other TB guild. JLA intends to show a good front in the PvP arena now as well as PvM. JLA? will remain a PvM and crafting guild for our support characters.

ur a pvper aren't u?
Re: JLA, The ressurection.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quote
jrhather

Mosin wrote:
Plastic Man wrote:

As part of this:

ur a pvper aren't u?
What gave you that idea?! Rolling Eyes
Re: JLA, The ressurection.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quote
Mosin

jrhather wrote:
Mosin wrote:
Plastic Man wrote:

As part of this:

ur a pvper aren't u?
What gave you that idea?! Rolling Eyes

I just catch on to things rather quickly. XD but anyway, i might be interested in that being my guild is only 2 people :/
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quote
DOCTOR THUNDER

I wouldn't mind putting Spawner in JLA, he is my pvm guy. I might make a pvm archer too.
Age of Valor Forum Index » Guilds/Factions